If you are interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter and/or medical responder, you have come to the right place. We are always in need for volunteers that are looking to help the citizens and commuters of the Midway community.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Are free of Felony and Major Misdemeanor charges. A background check WILL BE completed upon receipt of your application!
- Have reliable transportation and a valid Class C Georgia Drivers License. (A Georgia Class F will need to be obtained if you do not already hold a Class A, B, E, or F license.)
- Have a passion to help others
- Will obtain or have a current(<30 days old) three (3) year Motor Vehicle Report from the Georgia Department of Driver Services. An MVR can be obtained online from the Georgia DDS. A “non-certified” copy is acceptable when purchased from the Georgia DDS Website.
If you meet the above requirements, we are looking for you. Feel free to come by the station at 7:00pm on a Tuesday night and pick up an application or click here to download and print an application. PLEASE BE SURE YOU FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRY TO ENSURE TIMELY ACCEPTANCE!